Northfield Construction Company is looking to add another experienced carpenter to our team. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a well-established company that provides premier general contractor services in residential and commercial construction, remodeling, and custom homes in Northfield, MN and its surrounding communities.
We rely on our carpenters to be leaders on the job site, provide a high-level of customer service to our clients, and actively participate in performing work to complete the scope of the project. Candidates will be expected to have the same work ethic and ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
Key responsibilities include:
– Read blueprints
– Lead small crew on a project to completion
– Be time conscious and responsible for pace and quality of work by team
– Participate in training new employees
– Work safely and ensure the crew is working safely
– Know the responsibilities of being a ‘competent person’ by OSHA standards
– Confidence and competence in one’s craft
– Trouble shoot issues and assist to resolve them quickly
– Have a solid foundational knowledge of all construction tools
– Full-time work weeks with ability to earn overtime pay
– Year-round work
– Workman’s compensation
– Health, Vision, Dental and Disability insurance
– Simple IRA with company match
– Paid vacation
– Competitive wages based on skill and experience
– The opportunity to work with Otto the Construction Dog
Qualified candidates are invited to download our application or stop by our office, located at 1610 Riverview Ln, Northfield, MN 55057.
If you have questions or are unable to access the application, please call our office at 507-645-8975.