As a contractor who builds custom homes, commercial buildings, and Christmas dreams – it only makes sense that I share with you some great gift ideas for the special people in your life.
Great Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
- Multitool like a Swiss Army Knife or this Cabela’s Multitool
- All-in-one multi head screwdriver where you can change out the head like this Multi-Bit Ratcheting Screwdriver Set from Target
If Bigger is Better:
- Every guy likes a good power tool, something higher voltage definitely pays off in the long run. Here are some of our favorites:
Thoughtful Gift Ideas for the Ladies:
- Windshield scraper with a part that covers her hand like this practical Bigfoot Series Waterproof Car Ice Scraper or this seasonally festive Ice Scraper Mitt.
For the Kids:
- When my kids were younger they loved getting their own monogrammed tool bag like this Personalized Tool Box or one of these personalized options from Etsy.
Don’t Forget the Construction Dog in Your Life:
- With dogs, it’s really about spending quality time with them. They a non-materialistic and really enjoy the simple things in life: a warm fire, a couple treats, and spending time with their family.
And If Your Blessed with the Joys of Alpacas:
- Hay. And lots of it.
- Animal Crackers, just not the alpaca shaped ones. Make sure to remove those.
- They also enjoy the simple things like keeping the dogs out of their area, but they try to look at the brightside of things and understand it keeps everyone in shape when they run around!